Sisu is looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to join our growing go-to-market team. In this role, you’ll work directly with sales, product, and customer success to help establish a clear fit for the Sisu platform within our customers’ analytics and business intelligence workflows. In addition to helping bring new customers to the platform, you’ll lead the technical pre-sales relationship, develop new technical architectures, and offer creative solutions to unique problems. You will help bring modern analytics to clients, advising them on analytical/data-driven frameworks for solving business problems.
You’ll also act as a critical liaison between Sales and Product, sharing critical feedback with the Product and Marketing teams, to inform the roadmap and go-to-market strategy for our operational analytics platform. In your daily interactions with customers, you’ll have the chance to combine your practical knowledge of analytics and data science workflows with a desire to tinker, whiteboard, brainstorm, and figure out better ways to solve tough problems.
On our small, dynamic team, you’ll have opportunities beyond customer engagements as well. Our Solutions Engineers help mentor new team members, present at events large and small, and help author content read by a global audience.
What you'll accomplish:
- Work closely with account executives, product, marketing, and leadership to assess, develop, and accelerate key opportunities with global brands
- Maintain and execute a repeatable technical sales process, involving data preparation, analysis, and executive presentation
- Design and manage successful POCs and help deliver effective solutions to global enterprisesInfluence the business case for product roadmap decisions and new investments
- Bring a deep knowledge of analytics, BI, and data diagnosis to Sisu and our customers
- Deliver insightful, custom demonstrations of the Sisu platform that help customers see the value of an operational analytics platform
- Support field marketing events as a Sisu expert and trusted presenter
- Travel to engage with customers directly, in their environment
What you'll need to be successful
- Solid knowledge of SQL (or strong ability and willingness to learn) is a must
- Numeracy and analytical/data-driven frameworks for solving business problems is also required
- Creativity, persistence, and inquisitiveness about analytics, BI, and enterprise data warehouses, and the desire to help enterprises solve problems in new ways
- A real passion for cloud technologies that change the way we work Stellar interpersonal skills and strong team values
- Extraordinary presentation skills, with the ability to establish trust with a range of technical and non-technical audiences
- Hands-on, high-energy, and creative problem solver with the ability to lead others to success
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) and cloud application architecture.
- Proven success working cross-functionally with customer success, sales engineering and product teams throughout the product life cycle
- Experience in the world of enterprise B2B SaaS is a definite plus
For a solutions engineering professional, there’s no better environment to advance your career, develop your skills, and make an impact along the way. As you mature in this role, you’ll have the chance to work with global leaders, learn from industry mavericks, and help build an amazing, eclectic, and supportive organization.