Solution Architect Data/Analytics
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
BlueGranite is looking for a Solution Architect with a strong background and experience in designing, building, and leading modern analytics solutions using Microsoft Azure data services.
Successful candidates should have hands-on, senior-level experience with modern data platform services in Azure, including Azure Databricks and Azure Synapse. Candidates must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-driven insights, while being comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams in both business and I.T. The right candidate will have a passion for data and working with stakeholders to deliver measurable ROI and business outcomes.
This role includes a mix of hands-on solution development and pre-sales activities including discovery, scoping, and estimating, along with supporting brand leadership efforts with webinars, blogging, and workshops.
This full-time, remote position is for individuals who enjoy a hands-on, leadership role with limited travel to client locations, as travel restrictions ease and it's safe to travel again. This position is for U.S. based applicants currently located in, or planning to relocate to, the following states: Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington.
Please note that we are unable able to provide sponsorship for student or other employment work visas at this time.
At a minimum, we’re looking for:
- 10+ years full-time professional experience progressive responsibility in modern data platform, data warehouse, and business intelligence solution design and development
- At least 2 years full-time consulting experience on project-based engagements with a demonstrable leadership role
- Extensive background building and delivering business intelligence, data warehouse, or data lake solutions using Microsoft technologies such as Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Databricks, Synapse Analytics, and Power BI
- Ability to lead envisioning and discovery efforts, providing quality estimates for deliverables and timelines
- Experience managing client expectations, leading data/analytics solution delivery teams
- Passion for data and analytics, translating data into insights, decisions, and actions
- Self-starter, self-managed, quick learner, problem-solver with a positive, collaborative, and team-based attitude
- Willingness to coach and mentor others to build their capacity and skills for data/analytics
- Comfortable translating technical solutions into industry-specific terms, and effectively communicating ROI
- Excellent communication skills, with interests in presenting and/or blogging, and an ability to engage with senior business leaders
- Demonstration of thought leadership, community volunteering, certifications, recognition, or awards
- Degree in information technology, computer science, business, engineering
- Ability to work remotely, at a home-office, with limited travel to client locations (as it's safe to travel again)
- Authorization to work in the U.S., without the requirement for an employment visa or sponsorship
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈