Senior Product Analyst
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
- Manage data ware house including data pipelines, data transformations and master data
- Develop and analyze key metrics for the health of our user-facing teams
- Build self-serve dashboards and reports in BI tools such as Metabase, Looker or Tableau.
- Working with large data sets and be able to aggregate, slice and dice large data sets to generate invaluable insights.
- Collect new data and refine the data from existing sources such as SalesForce.com, Zendesk, Segment and transaction tables
- Work closely with management, product, customer success, customer support and finance teams to understand their problem and provide solutions
- Work with the development and design teams to create innovative new features and optimizations.
- Bachelor’s or masters degree from an accredited university or college in computer science or statistics
- A minimum 6-8 years of work experience and at least 3 years of work experience as a data analyst or in related field. Work experience as software engineer or data engineer will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work with stakeholders from different teams
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience working with business intelligence and data analytics tools like Metadata, Tableau, Looker
- Experience with data warehousing platforms such as PostGreSQL, Amazon RedShift
- Good understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- You've worked at a startup
- Experience with workflow-driven B2B SaaS products
- Knowledge of ETL tools and data engineering
- Excellent coding skills in any language (Python, Java etc.)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈