Senior Insight Analyst
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
This role is remote-first but will require travel when restrictions are eased.
- Manage concurrent insight projects
- Support managers within the team to develop insight roadmap
- Take ownership of key insight focus areas within the team
- Design insight projects with clear alignment to business value and strategy of the team
- Provide and present findings and recommendations to the business
- Manage clear stakeholder communications throughout the project
- Advise and lead on secondary stakeholders to ensure they are aware of the projects and findings
- Lead stakeholder relationships in order to follow up on previous projects to understand value and be able to identify opportunities for new projects
- Support ad-hoc request into the team - take responsibility for finding solutions to automating ongoing requests
- Support the development of best practices around statistics, coding, visualisation, storytelling, QA, project delivery
- Ambassador for the team - raise the profile of the team through showcasing insight work across the business (ie. through ad-hoc training, lunch and learns)
- Experience in delivering actionable insight to support decision making in marketing, commercial, product, operational and/or strategic decisions
- Experience in taking a business question or problem and turning it into an insight brief
- Experience in using extracting data and bringing it together for analysis
- Experience in applying a range of analytical and statistical techniques to answer a variety of analytical questions
- Experience in leading others technical work within a project
- Experience insight storytelling and presenting to stakeholders
- Data visualization and web analytics experience
- Experience of hypothesis definition, designing, implementing and analysing out A/B tests
- Proficiency in SQL, scripting and Excel - use with limited supervision
- Proficient in advanced analysis languages (Python, R)
- Familiarity in using data warehouse and BI platforms; including metric creation, report/dashboard/visualization development
- Experience of managing project work of yourself and others - effectively planning parts of the project and delegating to other insight analysts accordingly
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package. This includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company equity scheme
- Private health insurance
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Free fruit, snacks, tea & proper coffee
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈