(Senior) Data Scientist
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Data science consulting is an integral and rapidly growing part of our firm's offerings; we are seeking a talented, self-starting data scientist to help our efforts in both business-facing data science and machine learning engineering. At Aimpoint Digital, you will augment talented data science teams, build cutting-edge models, and make impactful recommendations in a fast and dynamically changing environment.
We are looking for data scientists who want to make an impact on businesses by building deployable models to generate valuable insights.
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills, able to work independently with little direction
- MSc/PhD in a STEM related field
- Experience with classification and regression techniques are required
- Experience with time series analysis and optimization are preferred
- Ability and desire to lead projects from early scoping stages through deployment
- Ability to successfully manage client and business relationships, project timelines, and mentor junior data scientists
- Advanced experience in Python, R, MATLAB, Spark/PySpark, SQL, and/or other related programming languages
- Comfort using tensorflow/pytorch and learning networks in general
- Automation experience preferred (Sagemaker/AWS as examples)
- Docker experience is nice to have
- Willingness to be a part of a fast-growing team and a desire to learn
We are actively considering applicants that are fully remote within the US.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈