(Senior) Data Scientist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Multiple locations
- Explore rich historical data from sites, sponsors, and other stakeholders and use it to uncover applicable insights to help our sponsors make more effective trial support and enrollment management decisions as early as possible
- Work with our Data Products group to productionize your insights and models into recommendation systems and other intelligent features for our users
- Perform statistical analyses and support the analyses of our analytics team to demonstrate the relative efficacy of StudyTeam to key stakeholders
- Become intimately familiar with HIPAA, GDPR, and other applicable regulatory and privacy frameworks and how they influence our analysis and model development decisions
- Frequently communicate your efforts to the Analytics Lead, Head of Data and other technical/non-technical stakeholders in clear written, verbal, or presentation form
- Live our data philosophy, which focuses on ethical decision making, being aware of how biased data (and assumptions) can affect results (and people), and being laser-focused on business needs
- At least 5 years of professional work experience in an applied data science role dealing with regulated health or clinical data (or similar highly regulated dataset)
- Expertise in several techniques including NLP, supervised/unsupervised learning, Bayesian/frequentist (bio)statistics, neural networks, and linear/nonlinear regression
- Experience with developing or integrating clinical or other medical taxonomies and ontologies
- Deeply understands not only how to use a technique but why it is or is not appropriate in a given situation, with available data, and for specific business needs
- Familiarity (or ability to become familiar) with privacy-preserving or identity protecting techniques such as differential privacy, privacy-preserving GAN, etc.
- Expertise in at least one of the following: Clojure, Python, or R (and deep familiarity with corresponding analytics and data processing libraries)
- Familiarity with various database, warehouse, and streaming platforms such as PostgreSQL, Redshift, and Kafka
- Familiarity with AWS ecosystem (Athena, Glue, Redshift, S3, Lambda)
- Understanding of the nuances of testing and addressing scalability/accuracy of analytical processes in distributed/probabilistic systems
- Advanced degree in computer science, biostatistics, or other related field
- Relevant published or publicized professional or academic work such as open-source contributions, blog posts, or publications
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options: Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Coverage: 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: a top-tier health plan covering you in all 50 states (with option of HSA), dental, vision, disability (short-term and long-term), and basic term life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify). We enable 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage.
- Retirement Plan: 401(k) plan with employer matching program.
- Company-provided Workstation: You will receive a brand new MacBook Pro laptop to use for work.
- Location Freedom: You can work from anywhere (please see our “Additional Notes” below), though we gather in person for company summits and team events, filled with fun activities, great food, and many opportunities to get to know your colleagues better.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility: Generous PTO policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify including holiday flexibility and parental leave.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Multiple locations .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈