(Senior) Data Scientist
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Ukraine only
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of our clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like Shine, Countr, Petro Niche, and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA, and Keller Williams.
Our team of 650+ allows us to deliver well-designed and optimized custom mobile app development solutions for both iOS and Android mobile platforms, in turn, increasing the productivity of a business enterprise. The main reason behind custom mobile apps is that they not only help business owners transform their unique ideas into reality, but also help them deliver personalized UX.
Apply if you have:
- Strong hands-on technical experience in data science and ML, focusing on structured data problems: time series, classification, regression, clustering.
- A deep technical background in applied data science (statistics, experimentation, time series forecasting, bayesian methods, optimisation techniques).
- Pragmatic approach in order to choose the best model for the task (from classical approaches to state-of-the-art models).
- Experience with the tech stack and tools of the trade:
- SQL and Python (including data and ML libraries)
- Cloud data exploration, analysis and reporting tools (DataStudio, Tableau).
- Data visualisation techniques and packages (matplotlib, d3, highcharts).
- Agile project tools and version control systems (Jira, Git).
- Knowledge and adoption of clean coding practices.
- Good communication skills: ability to summarise complex technical topics to the marketing stakeholders.
- Used to identify business needs and translate them into requirements for new data products or features.
It would be a big plus if you had:
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Physics, or any related fields.
- Working in a cross-functional team of engineers and data scientists.
- Improving the existing models and data products of our clients such as marketing attribution, online & offline measurement, customer lifetime value, media mix models and more.
- Defining the most profitable area for ML team focus.
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Ukraine only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈