(Senior) Data Engineer
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
- As a data engineer at ADDI, you will work closely with engineers, data analysts, data scientists and product managers to build and scale our data infrastructure architecture. Your mission will be highly focused on evolving our data infrastructure to initially serve our basic business intelligence requirements and eventually automate our most complex data use cases to train our ML models.
- Implement and evolve our data pipeline to improve the availability, performance and quality of the data that serves our entire organization.
- Deploy improvements to the data pipeline on a daily basis using our CI/CD pipeline.
- Build an initial data lineage system that will improve the traceability, compliance and governance of our data.
- Review pull requests on a timely manner transferring your deep knowledge with your team. We expect that you provide great feedback from a technical and functional perspective.
- Make contributions to our Architecture Decision Records repository. Your contributions will help us to improve our platform and how we work at ADDI.
- Have built data pipelines from scratch using modern data infrastructure architectures.
- Clear understanding of big data technologies and distributed systems such as Spark, Flink, Beam, Airflow, Luigi
- Great expertise working with streaming architectures on top of Apache Kafka and the Python ecosystem.
- Deep knowledge of Data Mesh, Data Lakes, Data Warehouses and Data Marts.
- Have mastered the technical requirements to get stable and scalable code into production.
- Work on a problem that matters and empower merchants across the region.
- Build a lasting company from the very beginning, helping define every aspect of it.
- Massive market opportunity ahead of us; we are growing faster than pretty much any other fintech lender was at our stage.
- Work alongside a great and diverse team that cares about what we are doing and how we are doing it.
- Generous compensation, including equity, 100% health insurance (and 50% for dependents), unlimited time-off and working remotely.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈