Senior Data Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
- Design and build the core system to collect, organize, and surface metrics from multiple data sources.
- Work with game design to identify and capture key performance metrics for features.
- Work with marketing to build tools to capture and analyze campaign performance.
- Translate business needs to technical requirements and implementation. Help scope and prioritize future work.
- 5+ years of first hand experience with building data infrastructure at leading mobile gaming and other consumer social companies.
- Expert with ETL systems.
- Relational databases such as: SQL, Hadoop, Spark.
- Column-oriented databases such as: Redshift, MySQL, Vertica.
- Machine learning experience with big data infrastructure such as: MapReduce, Hive, HDFS.
- Experience working in remote teams is a plus.
- Bachelor’s (masters’ preferred) in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or Engineering from top research university.
- An intuitive understanding of data science and how to interpret and analyze data.
- Working in small, fast growing startups.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈