Senior Data Architect
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Azzur Group is seeking a seasoned Data Architect for its Information Management Strategy. The Data Architect will be part of the Information Management team and will be primarily responsible for architecting and designing the Enterprise Data Warehouse. S(he) will work closely with Business and the IM team to understand Business Requirements, relate the requirements to available data, assess data from applications for quality, and build logical and physical Dimensional data models to deliver the data to end users in a standard and consistent framework.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Data Architect is expected to have the ability to:
• Have ownership of the Data Model, Implementation and Delivery of the Enterprise Data Warehouse
• Analyze legacy applications, understand business requirements and develop future state data architectures
• Determine database structural requirements by analyzing functional requirements, client business operations information, and evaluating existing system or applications
- 12-15 yrs. of prior experience in Data Architect.
- Extensive experience in Dimentional Modeling, ER studio and has architecture and built Data warehousing from ground to Up.
- Good to excellent understanding of SAP functional modules (SC, MM, WM, PP)
- Delivering BI / DW solutions to end users in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- 12-15 years’ experience with following tools and concepts
o Databases such as SQL Server / Oracle
o Columnar databases such as Snowflake / Vertica
o Data Modeling tools such as ERWin or ER Studio
o Processing large volumes of structured and unstructured data
o Data movement and transformation technologies, Version Control software such as TFS, CVS or GIT (preferred)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈