Senior Data Analyst, Operations and Marketing
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Stack Influence is an influencer marketing platform on a mission to connect brands with everyday people. We are a venture-backed startup featured in publications like WIRED, Business Insider, WWD and Quartz, our platform is home to one of the largest micro-influencer communities in the United States.
We're hiring for our first Data Analyst to build on our data-driven approach. This is a high leverage position. From discovery analyses to AB testing, you will be responsible for all things data in our company. You will directly partner with our 3 co-founders to improve our product and grow our marketplace business. This is a remote, full-time contractor position. Non-US citizens are encouraged to apply.
Our Data Stack:
Spreadsheets, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Metabase, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Instagram, Sendgrid, Woodpecker, Performance Marketing (Google, Facebook ads), Jungle Scout, Lucky Orange, Hubspot
- 2+ years of technical skills related to data and analytics
- A previous role in analytics, growth, product management or operations departments of a software or software-enabled company
- Highly skilled at relational databases and writing complex SQL queries
- Highly skilled at Excel
- Ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, make recommendations, and drive actions
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities, written and verbal
Nice to have:
- Experience with BI Tools (Tableau,Looker,Power BI, Metabase,etc)
- Experience with Paid advertising (such as Google, Bing, Facebook, etc)
- Experience with conversion rate optimization (CRO) using A/B/Multivariate tools (such as Lucky Orange, Optimizely, Google Optimize, Hotjar, etc)
- Experience with CRMs (such as Hubspot, SalesForce, Zoho, etc)
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Measure, analyze and develop a deep understanding of our product, data and customer lifecycle including acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Collaborate with our product, sales, marketing and operations teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities.
- Query and update data, build dashboards, and keep a watchful eye on the overall health of our marketplace
- Develop interesting insights about our marketplace and industry to drive data-driven content marketing
- Combine and leverage internal and external data from multiple sources, including web, application, email, and down-funnel
- Develop and own strategies to coordinate, execute, and analyze A/B and multivariate tests to improve operations and marketing conversion rates
- Initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Translate and communicate results to stakeholders, adjusting the level of technical detail as needed
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈