Senior Data Analyst, Business Analytics
hims & hers
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented senior business analyst to help support business-critical reporting, metrics governance, and cross-functional company initiatives. You will leverage your problem-solving abilities, motivation, and exceptional attention to detail to uncover new levers for the business, and present insights that support executive-level strategic decisions and drive the company’s roadmap. This role requires both technical aptitude and business acumen. This senior analyst will partner with various business teams including Marketing, Product Management, and Finance/Accounting.
- Analyze business performance on a daily basis to identify issues/opportunities that are highlighted by the data, and then work with the various cross-functional teams to address those issues and opportunities
- Run ad-hoc analyses and special initiatives, working with large data sets to assess business performance and inform business decisions
- Help build, maintain, and report on complex financial and analytical data models
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify new reporting and data requirements, document requirements, build reports and coordinate with engineering to provide the necessary data points
- Investigate anomalies in reporting data, and assist in any clean up or communication required as a result
Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years of in-depth Business Intelligence, Consulting, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics experience
- Expert proficiency with SQL
- Experience with data visualization software (Looker/Tableau a huge plus)
- Excel proficiency including experience with data manipulations – Lookups, PivotTables, External Data Connections
- Strong communication skills. Able to effectively communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to think through complex problems, determine proper analytical processes and procedures, independently derive conclusions and present results to the team
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈