(Senior) Data Analyst
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
A Senior Data Analyst at Elevar is our guiding light for ensuring Elevar is adapting to changes in the world of tagging and tracking (like iOS14 and server side tagging!).
Analysts' ideas and expertise are critical in our growth!
The person who fills this role would be a jack-of-all-trades data analyst. You will be responsible for onboarding enterprise customers onto Elevar's solutions, managing complex tracking implementations (such as headless PWAs), troubleshooting complex tracking issues, and helping manage our PRO customers.
Your expertise is also critical in our product roadmap and development.
You must have experience with GA and GTM and aren't afraid to get your hands dirty with tagging!
Why Work Here?
- We're a young, ambitious company who prides ourselves on learning and solving complex challenges in the world of tagging and data collection
- You want to learn new skills and play an active role in our SaaS product
- Opportunity to have a big impact on your career
- Work with some of the fastest growing brands on Shopify
- Transparent and open organization
- Competitive salary, health/dental/vision insurance, annual company retreat, and other home office perks
"What to Expect":
- 60% working with your own assigned customers from onboarding to activation and troubleshooting
- 20% expanding your tracking knowledge and learning new skills, and then implementing these solutions across customer accounts.
- 10% helping with our self-serve customer base tagging questions, and being a mentor to the support team by helping with internal training and documentation.
- 10% peer reviewing implementations from other team members
You're Responsibilities Will Include..
- Own the relationship of an assigned client book of business, and be their primary point of contact and voice within Elevar.
- Onboarding and activate customers onto Elevar's tracking platform
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with your customers by understanding their tracking goals and pain points in order to deliver solutions that help improve their business.
- Execute Google Analytics & GTM audits and implement recommended changes across client accounts.
- Act as an expert liaison for our customer support team for Google Analytics and GTM questions specific to our Shopify GTM App.
- Provide backup support and assistance to other Senior Data Analysts.
- Be ready and excited to learn and expand your knowledge in eCommerce data tracking. Elevar is on the cutting edge of tracking and a leading voice in the industry, and we are looking for someone who is eager to learn from our experienced team of analysts.
What You'll Need
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset.
- Google Tag Manager experience
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing success role (Support, Success, Account Management, or Sales).
- Exceptional multi-tasking and context-switching capabilities
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Measurement, reporting, and other data analytics skills
- Experience in working in a startup environment
- The desire for committing, over-delivering, and following up with customers to make sure they're successful
Like What You See?
If you're thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply. Even if you're thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that you've read this entire application, please sneak the word ‘Elephant' somewhere into your application or cover letter. We can't wait to meet you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈