(Senior) Data Analyst
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
*Given our work with healthplans sponsored by the US government, this posting is for US-based citizens only.*
DocStation takes pharmacists from pills to patients. We analyze data provided to us by our partner health plans and pharmacies to find care opportunities where pharmacists can make a large impact on patient health. To make this work, we pair our easy-to-use interface with our efficient data pipeline to help pharmacists focus on what they do best: care for patients. We're an early stage company looking to transform the $3.2 trillion healthcare industry via the $450 billion pharmacy industry.
About the role
We're looking for an analyst who, in addition to creating reports, can think holistically about pharmacies and patient care to help bring valuable insights to the team. You should expect to develop a deep understanding of the product and healthcare data. You'll work closely with our customer engagement team to establish reporting requirements and with our data engineering team to ensure you have the data you need to produce accurate reports. You'll have the opportunity to continue developing skills in analytics, data science and data engineering.
What you'll do
- Ensure data accuracy and reporting consistency by identifying and implementing data analysis best practices
- Provide your own in-depth analysis of our product and healthcare data to foster a deeper understanding of the data across the company
- Design and implement dashboards and reports to help measure our initiatives and deliver insights
- Collaborate with team members across the company to establish a strong analytics culture that celebrates accuracy and openness
What you'll bring to DocStation
- A deep understanding of statistics and a track record of quantitative thinking
- Fluency querying and manipulating large SQL-based data
- Familiarity with extracting and designing ETL flows
- Interest in learning, or past experience with, Python and its data-focused libraries
- Curiosity for how our products work and fit in with the rest of the healthcare industry
- Experience working with healthcare data or in a highly proficient data-driven organization
- Fully distributed company - work from wherever you're most comfortable
- Competitive pay and equity
- Great health benefits for you and family
- Equipment you need to do your job, including a home office stipend
- Annual education allowance
- Monthly self-care allowance
How to apply
Submit your application with a highly detailed cover letter that talks about the following:
- Your experience with SQL
- Your experience with data visualization or dashboard tools, such as Looker
- An experience you've had producing simple reports from complex data
- Anything else you'd like us to know
*DocStation is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.*
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈