Revenue Data Analyst
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
As a Revenue Data Analyst on the Revenue Operations team, you'll play a key role in working cross-functionally with teams to drive strategic, operational, and business development initiatives.
This is an ideal opportunity for a detailed-oriented individual with good interpersonal skills to learn the business, and to work on data with the highest level of visibility at the company. We work in an environment where priorities are constantly changing, so you'll need to stay resourceful, calm, and adaptive as we face new challenges.
Title: Revenue Data Analyst
Reports to: Senior, Revenue Operations Manager
- Assist with maintaining key reports and dashboards required to track key business KPIs for sales and marketing stakeholders.
- Forecast revenue and provide visibility of our metrics against forecasts and execute recommendations to improve go-to-market productivity.
- Audit and manage data pertaining to the Docebo OEM business. Manage the revenue stream as is intended per the Agreement, and liaise with finance to continue to scale the operation as more OEM partnerships join.
- Connect the Revenue Organization data: Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Business Development, and Customer Experience operations across the customer acquisition and growth cycle to drive efficiency and keep all teams accountable to Revenue. Driving trends and insight.
- Build and analyze dashboards and workflows and processes that connect the sales stack (Salesforce, Outreach, etc.).
- Maintain clean CRM data pipeline across our different tools and reporting.
- Research new tools and constantly improve our tooling to empower our sales and marketing teams.
- Manage the execution of new or updated data reporting requests or tasks.
- Bachelors degree (Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, operations, data, stats, math, or other technical field)
- Fundamental understanding of the data landscape i.e tooling, tech stack, source systems etc. and work closely with the IT and Business Intelligence team to improve the dashboard reporting and quality.
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to define and spot macro and micro levels trends with statistical significance on a regular basis and understand key drivers driving those trends.
- Resourceful and good research skills, who would thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity associated with a fast-moving business and international environment.
- Impeccable time management and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience within a SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated experience with Python, R, SQL/MySQL, and basic Database query tools such as Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
- Capable of working closely with multiple business units including but not limited to, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Finance to ensure data initiatives are aligned with business needs and are of high quality.
- Work experience within sales operations, professional services, consulting, finance
- Salesforce certified is a plus
- Experience with Looker
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈