Quantitative Investment Research Analyst
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Stockopedia.com, the award-winning stock market SaaS service for private investors, is looking for a Quantitative Research Analyst to take our proprietary signals & strategies to the next level. Through collaboration with a diverse team of fintech professionals you'll research and develop new equity products and make a tangible difference to tens of thousands of subscribers.
You will be part of a focused, cutting edge team with the freedom to work either fully remotely or out of our Oxford HQ. You'll have the space to completely own your work and exercise your intellectual curiosity for quantitative investing.
- Research, prototype & optimise cross-sectional rankings and time-series signals using factor investing principles.
- Research robust investment strategies and portfolio risk management approaches.
- Evangelise your work within the company to ensure that our product & data teams develop marketable features for our subscribers based on your research.
- Publish data-driven research with the help of our editorial team to educate our community and improve their investment habits.
- Engage with our community & published third party research to understand the insights private investors most need to better manage their portfolios.
- A strong quantitative background such as a STEM degree from a top university or equivalent experience.
- Real world experience working in investment research in the financial industry.
- CFA/CMT qualified or part qualified.
- Python programming experience, in particular with common libraries for numerical processing such as pandas, numpy or scipy.
- Experience working with SQL databases and large data sets.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- A tenacious and pragmatic problem solving mindset.
There's all kinds of benefits to working at Stockopedia but the best are the great work/life balance principles at our core.
- Work where you’re most productive - This role can be based in our Oxford HQ, 100% remote, or a mix.
- Time Off - 24 days holiday plus 8 public holidays.
- Never stop learning - you will no doubt want to learn new skills, we'll cover the costs of any education and training you want to engage with.
- The best tools, always - With a great gear budget for every hire we'll help you get all the tools you need.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈