Principal Clinical Data Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
This is a very exciting time to join Cmed, as we continue to leverage our considerable expertise in the delivery of clinical trials with our game-changing EDC and eSource platform, encapsia™. Our unique combination of operational excellence and the latest technology, helps reduce the costs and increase the speed of developing new medicines, essential to both improving and saving the lives of patients.
Cmed’s Clinical Data Management Department is at the cutting edge, defining new and more efficient ways to design, capture, manage, review and visualize clinical trial data and we are now looking for a talented Principal Clinical Data Manager, home based or office based in Horsham, West Sussex, to join our team and help drive this change.
As functional lead, you will provide leadership for tasks within clinical data management and be responsible for the delivery of multiple, large or complex projects to high quality standards. Depending on your experience, you may also have line management responsibility.
This role could be perfect for you if you have:
- Extensive experience within clinical data management, especially leading large/complex EDC studies and study teams
- Advanced knowledge of database design, structures and handling data from external sources
- Performed lead data management duties within a Contract Research Organisation
- Comprehensive understanding of managing study budgets
- Extensive experience in using a variety of data review tools
- Experience in line management
- Degree level qualifications or equivalent experience
What we offer:
- A dynamic, friendly and supportive team
- Innovative and exciting technologies
- Mentorship and training to further develop your skills
- Flexible working and home or office-based location
- Competitive compensation package
For more information on Cmed Recruitment and consideration for other opportunities, please review the recruitment statement on our careers page (https://www.cmedresearch.com/careers/).
Please be aware that we do not accept resumes from outside agencies or recruiters unless specifically requested by a Cmed HR or Recruitment Manager. Unsolicited agency or recruiter resumes will not be eligible for referral fees and will be considered candidates Cmed may directly contact for employment application.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈