Master Data Management / Data Governance
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Founded in 2015 and rapidly expanding, Fresh Gravity (www.freshgravity.com) is a business and technology consulting company at the cutting-edge of digital transformation. We drive digital success for our clients by helping them adopt transformative technologies that make them nimble, adaptive and responsive to their rapidly-changing business needs. Our unparalleled digital transformation expertise combines business strategy prowess with digital technologies know-how. Our expertise includes Data Management, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science & Analytics, and API Management & Integration.
In a short time, we have crafted an exceptional team who have delivered impactful projects for some of the largest corporations in the world. We are on a mission to solve the most complex business problems for our clients using the most exciting new technologies. And we are looking for top talent to join us in our quest.
Fresh Gravity’s team members are authorities in their field, but know how to have fun, too. We’re building an inspiring, open organization you’ll take pride in. We challenge ourselves to grow – every day. We create value for our clients and partners – every day. We promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations.
We are thoughtful. We are engaged. We are relentless. We are Fresh Gravity.
Fresh Gravity is an equal opportunity employer.
The Master Data Management / Data Governance consultant’s responsibilities include helping customers with strategy definition, project implementation, configuration, maintenance, and guidance on best practices for MDM and Data Governance initiatives.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and partners to understand specific Enterprise Data needs and to be able to translate those requirements into a comprehensive solution.
- Must be able to lead and provide guidance to other team members, to ensure successful delivery of strategy and implementation of Master Data Governance solutions.
- Ability to able articulate architecture, technology considerations and roadmaps for implementing MDM and Data Governance.
- Required to actively engage in the preparation, conception and realization of client implementation projects. The candidate is expected to be able to perform feasibility studies and process design reviews, conduct current state analysis, future state and roadmap assessments, project assessments, as well as define detailed blueprint for development requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in technical, business and user-friendly language.
- Flexibility to travel as required by consulting initiatives.
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years in Master Data Governance (MDG) with at least 1 full cycle implementation.
- Has led blueprint/design and realization phases for at least one enterprise MDM and DG initiative
- Implementation Experience of Semarchy or Informatica or Reltio MDM in key domains such as Finance, Customer, Supplier, Material, Business Partners etc.
- Experience in data catalogue, data lineage and data governance tools like Informatica, Collibra, Alation or others
- Experience of Azure cloud databases and data integration methods.
- Understanding of Azure Purview would be a plus
In addition to a competitive package, we promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations. In keeping with Fresh Gravity’s challenger ethos, we have developed the 5Dimensions (5D) benefits program. This ever evolving program recognizes the multiple dimensions within each of us and seek to provide opportunities for deep development across these dimensions. Enrich Myself; Enhance My Client; Build my Company, Nurture My Family; and Better Humanity.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈