Marketing Data Analyst
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Daxko’s mission is to power health and wellness throughout the world. We provide solutions, services, and insights for the health and wellness industry to engage members, deliver delightful experiences, and improve the businesses we serve.
You’re an expert in quantitative and qualitative market analysis. You excel in identifying key market statistics, interpreting findings, and helping marketing managers understand the numbers behind their marketing strategies. You understand how to connect different business tools and systems to create the perfect tracking system and can take data from those different systems and tools to help marketers understand the numbers behind their campaign performance. You want to finally work somewhere where you have the energy and variation of an agency but the insight and ownership of working on an in-house team. Our unique agency + business systems and tools set up within Daxko enables us to offer a Data Management agency offering unheard of anywhere else.
- Extremely effective written and verbal communication especially when it comes to taking complex data and interpreting it into meaningful analysis for both the internal team and external client
- Ability to create client-ready presentation materials and data visualizations quickly that look beautiful and express data in the easiest to digest format
- The ability to build data tracking and analytics processes to connect business systems and marketing platforms
- Complex problem solver
- Exceptional time management, analytical, and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Consult with clients on success KPIs needed for campaigns and initiatives
- Document process map of relevant data: origin system, flow to other systems, and reporting output
- Manage all manual steps of defined data management process map
- Manage analysis and reporting of resulting process map data
- Create and deliver training materials for management of final process map and reporting to clients
- Conduct member experience mapping processes for clients and deliver final end to end experience maps for consumer/member experiences
- Conduct primary and secondary customer research
- Conduct member (consumer) research
- Manage research firm relationships when needed too conduct additional research project
- Identify, extract, and manage data from multiple systems
- Use descriptive and/or predictive analysis to delivery
- Using machine learning techniques to select features, build, and optimize classifiers
- Collect data from variety of different sources, from web APIs, to internal databases
- Work with Insights Strategic Team leaders and data engineers to research data related issues
- Create and manage data processes to efficiently analyze large datasets and apply treatments, filters and conditions to data
- Interpret large amounts of data and ensure consistency
- Relate how insights create business impact
- Bachelor's Degree Statistics, Research, Math, Data Science, or comparable
- Statistical knowledge descriptive and predictive analysis; Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning technologies knowledge preferred
- Experience writing SQL scripts
- Technical skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software; SQL Workbench desired but not required
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈