Manager of Analytics & Insights
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
Phreesia is looking for a Manager of Analytics & Insights to join our growing Analytics Team!
Phreesia is looking for an Analytics & Insights Manager to join our growing Life Sciences Team. The Analytics & Insights (AI) Manager will utilize various types of data to draw insights and build strategic recommendations to advance Phreesia’s patient communications business in life sciences and healthcare. The AI Manager works collaboratively with internal teams (including but not limited to the sales team and data science team) to identify and optimize digital patient engagement campaigns, effectively communicating the value of Phreesia and ensuring validation of campaign success. This is a strategic client-facing role that involves communication and collaboration with agency and brand partners.
What You'll Do:
- Functions in a consultative manner, translating data and insights into strategic solutions
- Serves as an analytics/insights expert on assigned accounts to help pull through brand goals and strategic imperatives
- Works closely across the data science team to analyze data and cull insights, and the sales team to sell in the value of Phreesia to potential clients and successfully communicate campaign details and measurement
- Works cross-functionally on strategic projects, thought leadership, sales support materials, ad hoc requests, and other measurement collateral using 3rd party data, internal data, and secondary research
- This may include market landscape insights, point of care insights, media insights and comparison data, ROI analyses, case studies, benchmarking and more…
- Manages and presents campaign reporting and measurement, generating insights and client-facing stories from both primary and secondary data
- Both contributes individually, as well as builds relationships with internal team members
What You'll Bring:
- BA or BS, with at least 2 years of experience in healthcare, or a related field
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Strategic thinker, knowing how to utilize data to guide bigger picture decisions
- High energy self-starter who enjoys finding creative solutions to complex problems
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and possessing intellectual curiosity to dig into data to get to the bottom of a problem
- Thrives working on a team, but is also comfortable going against the grain and backing up opinion with data
- Passionate, with the drive to improve and grow
- Attention to detail
- Creative/media agency, or consulting experience is a plus
- Pharma/healthcare experience a plus
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks and drinks in our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈