Manager, FP&A and Data Ops
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Playvox General Info
We're a global and remote-friendly company, with talent hubs in over 10 cities, including Manizales, Orlando, Silicon Valley, London, Barcelona, Santiago, San Paulo, Las Vegas, and Indianapolis, we are hiring people who want to share our values and have fun with this family across all disciplines and experience levels.
Playvox provides quality assurance and performance management software that helps customer support teams improve customer experience and agent engagement. Its omnichannel platform integrates data from the leading cloud-based vendors such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Kustomer, Talkdesk, and Five9. It turns customer and support agent data into an easily digestible dashboard for quality assurance managers to review customer interactions and provide coaching to improve customer experience and agent satisfaction.
SR - Senior
Full-time - Remote
Manages data analytics and financial reporting framework across the organization to deliver meaningful insights for driving business decisions.
- Analyze financial and operational results to better understand company performance
- Utilize BI tools to deliver meaningful insights into business performance
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for driving business decisions
- Communicate to senior management the reasons behind the product/department performance and results
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on financial results
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Communicate results and recommendations to senior management for improvements that will lead to cost reduction, revenue generation, and streamlining operations
- Assist with the annual budgeting process and distribution of monthly departmental-level budget reports
- Identify and understand business challenges; propose and create solutions
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reporting and analysis for senior management
- Provide other ad hoc reporting and analyses as necessary to support the organization
- Standardize data collection and analysis across the entire organization
- Lead data analytics team to define, manage, and provide insights on key performance indicators (KPIs) across various segments
- Develop analytical frameworks, tools, and techniques to plan and communicate short and long term resource needs
- Drive operational efficiencies by automating and improving processes, tools, and dashboards that scale
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- 5-7+ years of experience in finance or accounting
- BA or BS degree required (Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or Statistics), MBA preferred
- General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques
- Experience developing financial reports and KPI dashboards
- Strong quantitative and analytics competency
- Strong knowledge and fluency with Microsoft Excel advanced formulas and functions
- Familiarity with data query/data management tools a plus (Access, SQL, BI)
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce/Hubspot) preferred
- Hand on experience with Intacct preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills; ability to interact with various management levels
- Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects across an organization and solve complex problems
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Detailed understanding of Saas business metrics
- Good business acumen
Playvox is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. We firmly believe that diversity is how we achieve our mission and grow our business.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈