(Junior) Data Scientist
1 month ago
Job type: Internship
Hiring from: USA Only
About the role
You will work in a fast-paced and agile environment and collaborate closely with Product, Engineering, and Go-to-market teams. You will be wearing multiple hats, ranging from constructing data pipeline, exploratory analysis, building machine learning models, and deploying ML-based services in the cloud. Depending on candidate’s experience, this position is open to both a Data Science Intern (with full-time conversion opportunity at the end of internship), as well as Data Scientist.
You are self-driven, and passionate about all aspects of data, such as:
- exploratory analysis and insight discovery
- building and applying machine learning models to generate measurable impact
- constructing robust data pipeline
- applying deep learning methods on unstructured data, such as text
- automation and orchestration of machine learning model deployment in the cloud
You would likely have experience with statistical software and database languages (e.g., SQL, R, Python), and familiar with machine learning libraries such as TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, Keras, Theano, etc.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈