Jr. Data Analytics Engineer
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Schumacher & Co., America’s leading name for manufacturing and distributing fabric, wallcovering, trim and furnishings is seeking a Jr. Data Analytics Engineer to pioneer with us into some new business ideas and areas.
F. Schumacher & Co.’s mission is to be the premier resource of branded decorative interior furnishings to consumers by offering the highest quality in product and service. Being a highly design and customer-centric company, we pride ourselves on always evolving and pioneering in order to take advantage of changes in customer behavior and environment. As a risk- seeking and innovative company we are constantly trying new ideas and evolving our leading market position.
We are looking for a Jr. Data Analytics to add to our team. This role requires the ability to work quickly and wear many hats while managing multiple projects and work across different teams. The best candidate will come with enthusiasm, will be a self-starter, have a fine eye for detail and have experience with data analytics.
- Fulfill data requests from all internal organizations
- Develop data queries and integrate them into reports and tools
- Gain a thorough understanding of the company’s data and how that data aligns with business needs
- Work with stakeholders to clearly define business requirements in developing analytics tools
- Think of creative solutions on how to best fulfill data requests through presentation, user-interface, and functionality
- Manage stakeholder expectations of projects
- Be a critical point-of-contact for data requests
- 1 year of experience in SQL, with the opportunity and expectation to develop skill
- 1 year of experience and advanced understanding of Excel, i.e. formulas, tables, named ranges, conditional formatting, etc. Experience with macros is a plus
- Must be a self-motivator and a self-learner
- Must be a people person; collaborating with other departments is key, specifically in clearly defining business requirements for project requests
- Basic project management is a plus
At F. Schumacher & Co we love style, taste and innovation. We believe that design matters and great design matters more, as it can transform space, lives and careers.
While we celebrate our storied heritage, we are rather looking ahead to the next 129 years. Our talented team is innovative and dynamic, and our culture is progressive and fun. In order continue our success; we are always looking for talented people that fit.
- Culture: In our company, you’re judged by your ideas and results, not by your experience or title. So, we encourage you to be thoughtful, casual, and to speak your mind.
- Development: We strive every day to develop you and your colleagues for what we believe is a challenging and supportive business environment.
- Teamwork: We believe that success and efficiency can only be a product of collaboration. At FSCO, working together is the rule, not the exception.
- Innovation: We have achieved success and longevity through innovation. And we encourage experimentation and rule breaking. Mistakes? Those are things we embrace, talk about and learn from.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈