Head of Data Products
2 months ago
Hiring from: USA Only
As the Head of Data Products for Unbounded, you’ll be responsible for leading the development of our monetization APIs, products, systems, and user experience. You’ll work closely with our engineering, sales, and marketing teams, as well as working closely with our customers.
Our ideal product lead has managed technical products or large-scale platforms, is obsessed with solving for user needs, has an extreme attention to detail, concisely communicates complex concepts, has great business and analytical skills, and is equally excited about 99.9999% reliability and beautiful product UX & APIs.
- Establish, drive and communicate a strategic product direction that delivers significant business impact and is aligned with our corporate strategy. Collaborate with senior leadership to create and align on a product vision and strategy for new features and offerings based on customers’ demand, data, and market developments
- Convert this product strategy and vision into a prioritized product roadmap and collaborate with Engineering to drive execution of that roadmap ensuring the product launch comes in on time, spec and budget
- Write PRDs, specs, feature requirements, and oversee the development of the company’s products
- Partner with Design, Engineering, Growth, and Sales to build a world-class data analytics and development platform
- Manage the all products backlogs, including prioritization and tradeoffs.
- 5+ years of product management experience in data analytics product and/or development platforms, including growing customer base and monetization
- 5+ years of experience building and shipping great software, including responsibilities driving prioritization, trade-offs, and timelines
- 2+ years of experience in working with remote teams
- Deep understanding of data analytics space including all the major players in BigData/ETL and their respective offerings
- A self-starter who is fueled by collaboration, able to transform conceptual thinking into executable insights who thrives in partnering across the company with sales, marketing, software developers and data engineers
- Passionate about data, data engineering, data analytics, and user experience with the ability to execute in a fast-paced environment
- A record of releasing products using Agile methodologies
- Ability to dive deep into the technical details of the product and APIs
- Excellent at communicating, eliciting requirements, and coordinating across the company
- Proficient in Bitbucket/github, Confluence, JIRA and other technology operations tools to carry out the role
- Fintech/blockchain product management experience
- Experience with payments-related products or with technical platforms
- Software engineering background
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈