Head of Analytics
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
AdQuick is building the operating system for advertising in the real world. One of our major components is a capturing attribution and ROI data for advertising based on the outdoor advertising medium.
Location: Flexible, ideally LA, NYC, SF
- Drive analytics capabilities from idea to execution: you’ll be working with our product and engineering team to bring data generated in the real world into dashboards and other data sources to make life easy for customers
- Interface with customers: analytics in outdoor advertising can be new to many customers and explaining why and how they should utilize AdQuick attribution capabilities is a major component of the role
- Analyze data: you should be proficient handling large data sets, drawing threads between separate sources of data, and translating those into insights
- Familiarity with real world movement and location data sets
- Excel expertise is a must and SQL proficiency is very nice to have
- Digital marketing, marketing analytics, media and advertising experience are great
- Brand-facing roles and interaction with customers on a frequent basis
- Experience owning product and interfacing with product, design and engineering to create new products
- Customer obsessed - you can listen to customer pain points and translate them into product, process and user experience solutions
- Analytical: you have comfort and proficiency with numbers, can simplify complexities, and use data to inform strategy and product improvements
- Versatile: thrives in a rapidly-changing environment, able to wear multiple hats simultaneously without losing track of priorities
- Product and tech savvy: You’ll be the biggest power user of the platform and will be able to deftly illustrate to customers all the benefits of the platform and product
- Persistent and resilient: startups are hard, fast-changing and and require a level of grit many people lack
What you’ll be doing:
- Joining customer meetings to explain the value of AdQuick’s attribution capabilities
- Developing analytics capabilities roadmap
- Working with sales to educate the team on the latest attribution capabilities, case studies, and application for these insights
- Being creative in new applications of ROI and attribution data across the industry
- Vetting data partners and integrating new data sets into the AdQuick planning and attribution platform
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈