Game Data Analyst
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
SOFTGAMES is currently looking for a passionate and proactive Game Data Analyst (f/m/x) to strengthen our Mobile Games Business Intelligence (BI) efforts. You interact with other Game Data Analysts, Producers of multiple games and key players across the company to provide a broad and detailed understanding of our user base. Our goal is to create the best experience for our players.
The ideal candidate will be a data-driven advisor who enjoys deep diving into our games, has the ability to do independent research and generate insights from large data sets as well as a hands-on attitude of servicing daily data requests and analyses.
This role requires excellent understanding of SQL and other query languages, and enjoys combining analytic skills with business acumen to provide our game teams with the data and insights that will drive the continued success of our games.
- Make our Instant Mobile Games even more successful by delivering insights into player behaviour
- Extend our Game Analytics systems
- Perform hands-on research, data exploration and analysis of key performance indicators
- Communicate, define and create clear and unambiguous visualizations of your results/analysis
- Identify and report actionable insights and make recommendations
- Other areas of data-driven reporting, analysis and investigations as they are required
- Work with teams and individuals across the company
- University degree in the fields of Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science or comparable qualification
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge in some data analysis and reporting tools (Eg. Tableau, or similar business intelligence tools)
- Experience with data discovery, visualization and dashboards
- People-oriented, a team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of DeltaDNA is a plus
- 2+ years of experience working as a Data Analyst for Free-2-Play (F2P) mobile games
- A passion for casual games
- Python knowledge is a plus
- A spirited, inspiring, international and enthusiastic team
- The best and brightest company in producing and distributing HTML5 Messenger Games
- The chance to produce Messenger games for millions of gamers globally
- Valuable insights into global expansion, start-up scene and entrepreneurship
- Flat company hierarchy
- Remote work from the comfortability of your home
- Remote team events (Monthly lunch and happy hour events)
With offices in Berlin, Germany and Toronto, ON, Canada, SOFTGAMES is a leading developer of the most popular Messenger Games with tens of million users every month. Further SOFTGAMES is operating the world’s largest platform for HTML5 games distribution and monetization outside the Messengers. Our vision is to help users to instantly play great games with their friends, while helping brands to reach their target audiences. To-date, more than 100 MM people have played our games on Facebook Messenger, including Cookie Land, Solitaire Story, Mahjong Story, Space Invaders, Fish Story, Bubble Shooter or Candy Rain.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application together with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈