Financial Data Specialist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Can you wrangle hundreds of files and data feeds every day for large wealth managers? You will use a variety of tools to automate our processes and troubleshoot data problems. If you are an individual with technical aptitude and a working knowledge of investment finance you may be a good fit for our team!
Who is FinFolio?
- We make wealth management simpler!
- A SaaS solution that is the backoffice for professional wealth managers
- Our software reports, trades, and bills investment accounts
- Founded in 2008, we recently re-launched our product to rave reviews
- 20+ employees, 100% remote employees
- We are passionate and excited about great software and making our clients happy
What will you do at this job?
- Starting at 5am EST, download and import data from various financial sources
- Complete download/import tasks by 8am EST
- Create and manage scripts and automation tools to download efficiently
- Reconcile financial data and accounts, ensuring accuracy of data
- Convert data from older financial systems into our system for new clients
- Communicate with clients and vendors about daily import problems and status
- Support FinFolio's software, help troubleshoot data problems, reports, etc.
- Write and improve processes and find ways to be more efficient and accurate
What qualifications would help me be successful at FinFolio?
- Familiarity with market operations (Exchanges, stocks, bonds, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be reliable and self starting, with a strong attention to detail
- Based in the USA, with a quiet home office and fast internet
- Must be tech savvy, able to write scripts and use macro languages
- Finance degree, Series 63 or equivalent experience would be great
- Would be a plus to know FTP, SQL, DOS Batch, or REST APIs
What remote tools do we use?
- Pragli for video, telepresence and meetings
- Slack for intra-office communication
- GMail for communication with clients and data vendors
- Zenefits for HR and payroll
- Google Drive for documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Hubspot for contact management and help desk (soon)
Why should you work here?
- Work with a team that is excited and passionate about what they do
- Help support an amazing, best-in-class product that is fun to use
- Competitive salary + health/dental + unlimited PTO + 401K w/ match
- Interact with interesting and successful financial advisor clients
- Fully remote company with opportunities for advancement and more responsibility
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈