Director/Senior Director, Central Data Monitoring
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Cmed occupies a unique position in the clinical research industry, not only as a CRO expert in the operational delivery of clinical trials in complex disease areas including oncology, immuno-oncology, and cell therapy, but also as a developer of its own cutting-edge technologies for managing clinical data. encapsia® is our ultramodern, innovative and game changing clinical data system for EDC, eSource and much more.
encapsia® pushes to the next level in modern concepts and already outpaces the boundaries of the new normal. It provides sophisticated visualisations and analytics that are actionable and trackable within the system, to guide smart data review. Other capabilities include eSource and home visit apps which can be used seamlessly in combination and with web EDC.
Cmed’s CRO, experienced in centralized monitoring, is fully committed to maximise the benefits delivered by encapsia and embrace ongoing shifts to virtualized trials to develop and deploy the most comprehensive and advanced clinical trials methodology. This includes establishing a new Central Data Monitoring function that goes beyond traditional boundaries and requires integrative thinking. We are looking for a dynamic, ambitious and talented leader with the experience and drive to shape and build not only this new function, but to contribute to future innovations. An individual who wants to be a recognised leader, making a difference in the new world of clinical trials that lies ahead.
- Establish and lead the Central Data Monitoring function in Cmed
- Lead operational input into the development of new, interactive, advanced data visualizations to guide smart data review, and contribute to innovations and enhancements including in encapsia
- Lead the development of new or enhanced data review processes and methods, together with their planning and implementation
- Develop metrics and KPIs to demonstrate cost and time efficiencies plus quality measures
- Oversee and manage personnel: support recruitment, supervision and development of staff in different countries within a global organisation
- Represent Cmed and Central Data Monitoring externally to current and prospective clients, support business development activities including to present and promote at conferences and tradeshows, prepare publications etc.
Qualifications and attributes
- Proven experience in a leadership role in a central data monitoring/data review function or similar
- Ambition and drive to set up and lead a new function
- Understanding of ICH/GCPs as they pertain to country, site and clinical functions
- Strong technical and analytical skills: ability to work with and understand complex data and database structures
- Excellent communication skills, ability to explain complex concepts and be strong and convincing with clients, motivate and inspire individuals
What we offer:
- Opportunity to broadly apply data skills and knowledge to drive a major transformation an innovative organisation using exciting technologies
- Mentorship and training to further develop your skills in the clinical trials industry
- The chance to both lead and be part of an effective, dynamic, friendly, and supportive team
- Flexible location (remote or office based)
- Competitive employment package
If you want to make a real difference in clinical research and are interested in being considered for this role or other great opportunities at Cmed, please apply online directly using the link provided in the job posting of interest.
Please be aware that we do not accept resumes from outside agencies or recruiters unless specifically requested by a Cmed HR or Recruitment Manager. Unsolicited agency or recruiter resumes will not be eligible for referral fees and will be considered candidates Cmed may directly contact for employment application.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈