Director of Data Science & Analytics
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
- scale, lead, and run a premier data science and analytics team that creates tangible impact through meaningful insights;
- establish the goals, strategy, and priorities for your team and optimize team operational procedures;
- use predictive modeling techniques to improve our product recommendation engine;
- partner and collaborate with diverse teams in product, engineering, marketing, finance, and operations to help build and define roadmaps and strategies;
- establish best practices for model life-cycle, EDA processes and quality management;
- play a critical role in building the corporate insight repository and data-informed culture at Credit Sesame;
- participate with Credit Sesame’s executive team, helping to set business strategy, discussing key strategic topics, and driving bold high-impact decisions.
- you have grown and led a data science team, and have served as an expert to other data scientists, in a cross-functional organization where your team needs to collaborate with other teams across multiple business units;
- you have experience with consumer facing products;
- you have strong experience with statistical models, feature engineering, and algorithmic modeling;
- you've built models for products and have a live model currently in production;
- you’re experienced with SQL, Python, and related statistical analysis tools;
- you’re hands-on and excited about dedicating a large percentage of your time to both building models and mentoring others who are doing so;
- you have experience in model lifecycle management;
- you have a strong business acumen, and are comfortable driving process change and continuous improvement.
- you‘ll have huge potential to grow with a company that’s a category leader;
- you’ll have equity in a pre-IPO company backed by top VCs;
- we offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with many plan options;
- we have lunch catered daily;
- you can stay on top of your fitness goals with our onsite fitness centers;
- we offer monthly fitness, phone and internet reimbursement;
- you can fuel up at our stocked kitchens with endless snacks and drinks;
- we prize EQ and empathy, and have a culture that emphasizes total wellness, including work-life harmony.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈