Director of Data Aquisition and Quality
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
doxo is disrupting bill pay. Our company was founded on the simple idea that it should be easy and more secure to pay all your bills through a single account. Over 4 million users are paying bills at 70,000+ businesses on our platform and we are just getting started. It is time to change the $4 Trillion bill pay industry. Join us as we help to reduce the burden of paying bills and help people accomplish their financial goals.
doxo is a rapidly growing startup and we’re seeking a leader that can expand our capability to manage and grow our biller directory. This position is an integral part of the doxo directory team, collaborating with the doxo directory senior director, and CEO.
- Own organizational capacity to acquire and maintain data elements associated with doxo billers, which currently includes off-shore freelancer contribution, engagement with crowdsourcing platforms, and scripting to automate queries of 3rd party and web resources.
- Develop and drive the roadmap for improving efficiency, speed, quality, and cost profile in data acquisition activities
- Develop and manage to the financial operating budget for data acquisition and management
- Develop and manage data governance model for biller data elements
- Collaborate with biller category owners and consumer acquisition stakeholders to ensure biller directory is delivering optimal performance
- Perform data analysis to provide proactive insights, identity inefficiencies, and inconsistencies
- Develop mechanisms for extending data acquisition based upon ROI driven analysis
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to scope tooling and operational needs that improve efficiency and effectiveness of doxo’s data acquisition efforts
- Demonstrable experience building and managing remote teams
- Proven track record of developing and managing the financial plan
- Demonstrable experience working in complex analytical problem domain with large data sets
- Expert-level familiarity with data reporting tools, i.e. Tableau
- Working knowledge of SQL, a plus
- Working knowledge of Mechanical Turk or another crowdsourcing platform, a plus
- Working knowledge of scripting, python, Zapier, etc. a plus
Perks and benefits that we offer:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Generous equity grants
- 401k match to help you save for your future
- 15 days PTO to start, plus paid holidays
- Charitable donation match.
- Student loans support
- Pet insurance
- Plus plenty of corporate discounts
doxo is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈