Director, Data Solutions
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
DemystData provides an Enterprise Data Utility that allows institutions to discover, test, and deploy third party data enabled solutions. Leading banks and insurers leverage our platform to find and test new data to incorporate into decision processes across the customer lifecycle.
As a Director of Client Data Strategy, you will help enterprises with their external data challenges, including discovery, testing, purchasing, and integration. You will serve as a trusted advisor helping people determine which data matter and why, for different use cases. You will deliver scalable solutions that help the entire ecosystem of Demyst clients and partners. You will unlock the AI engine of tier 1 clients by providing the fuel of better data. And you will partner closely with our product and engineering team to build a better platform.
You will become an expert in the emerging data ecosystem. You will learn from colleagues with deep technical know how. You will get great benefits and unparalleled autonomy and flexibility in work, with unlimited upside based on how much value you can deliver to clients and Demyst.
- Identify business requirements, define use cases, and understand data sources that support KYC, Fraud Prevention, Compliance, SME lending, Marketing and other client problems
- Match compelling customer pain points with product capabilities
- Articulate product capabilities, leveraging knowledge of analytics, data science and software as a service systems
- Partner with internal project teams to define current and projected work flows that translate business requirements to specifications to be supported using software products
- Train clients in the use of our tools; establish, build and maintain our reputation as a trusted partner
- Effectively manage projects with varying levels of breadth and depth in support of customer onboarding including support of compliance/regulatory administration, internal project documentation, collaborating with engineers to document specifications and resource and profit margin management
- Use consultative selling to support customer onboarding & account expansion
- Execute cost benefit analysis and financial modeling
- Onsite as needed under direction of client and team leaders 25-50% of the time
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) in relevant field; technical degree or MBA preferred
- Big 4 consulting experience strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in banking/insurance/consulting/software
- Knowledge of data-driven use case in the banking, lending and/or insurance verticals
- Solid project management expertise and demonstrated experience
- Strong ability to influence through consultation, especially at varying levels of leadership in global, matrixed organizations
- Knowledge of research design and cost-benefit analysis
- Polished interpersonal style, strong communication skills and strong emotional intelligence
- Working knowledge of statistical programming languages; e.g. Python, R, Java, Scala
- Passionate about data driven business transformation
- Business transformation leadership experience
- Degree from top tier university
- Generous benefits & competitive compensation
- Put your own mark on the process
- Be a part of the exploding external data ecosystem
- Join an established fast growth data technology business
- Collaborative work culture
DemystData is committed to creating a diverse, rewarding career environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈