Director - Consulting (Insurance Analytics)
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Tiger Analytics is a fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for multiple Fortune 500 companies and have been recognized as a leader by various market research firms including Forrester and Gartner. This year marks the third consecutive year Tiger Analytics is on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI and we maintain one of the best Glassdoor ratings among our peers.
- Work on the latest applications of data science to solve business problems
- Work directly with client stakeholders to translate business problems into high-level analytics solution designs
- Present analytic solutions to business audiences highlighting the robustness of the solution and how it could help generate business value
- Responsible for managing analytics problems, collaborating with client stakeholders, and Tiger Analytics Consulting’s global team
- Actively lead and participate in discussions with team members to select and apply relevant analytic techniques and create actionable business insights
- Responsible for making presentations to senior management, communicating results to business teams, and developing plans to help operationalize analytic solutions
- 10+ years of professional work experience with at least 5 years in data analytics
- Domain experience in Healthcare or Insurance is strongly preferred
- Ability to engage with Executive/VP-level stakeholders from client team to effectively translate business problems to analytics solutions
- Solid understanding of statistical and machine learning algorithms
- Strong project management and team management skills; ability to work with a global team
- Strong SQL skills and hands-on experience with analytic tools such as R and Python and with visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Exposure to cloud platforms and big data systems such as Hadoop HDFS or others
- Ability to work with IT and Data Engineering teams to help embed analytic outputs in business processes
- Graduate Degree in Business Analytics or MBA equivalent work experience
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈