Director, Clinical Data Management
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Cmed occupies a unique position in the clinical research industry, not only as a CRO expert in the operational delivery of clinical trials in complex disease areas including oncology, immuno-oncology, and cell therapy, but also as a developer of its own cutting-edge technologies for managing clinical data. encapsia® is our ultramodern, innovative and game changing clinical data system for EDC, eSource and much more.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and talented Director of Clinical Data Management (CDM) to be home-based within the UK and/or office-based in Horsham, West Sussex.
As Director, CDM, you will manage, direct and coordinate all efforts for your allocated activities and be responsible for delivering department system and process efficiencies, as well as supporting business development.
Key areas of responsibility are:
- Lead/support the development of CDM-owned and CRO Operations-wide improvements
- Lead/support the selection and implementation of CDM and CRO Operations systems
- Contribute to the development and delivery of KPIs and relevant metrics
- Act as expert in the business on behalf of CDM/CRO Operations and provide senior consultation within CDM and/or to clients
- Support business development activities and contribute to the development and growth of business opportunities: lead/contribute to the development of proposals and associated costings; input into standard cost models; prepare and attend bid defences; and contribute to the development of marketing materials
Qualifications and attributes
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience with in-depth experience in the discipline of Clinical Data Management
- Extensive knowledge of database design, structures and the handling of data from external sources
- Extensive experience of leading EDC and/or eSource studies
- In-depth knowledge of the clinical trial process and systems applications to support operations
- Thorough knowledge of time and cost estimate development and service pricing strategies
- Thorough knowledge of ICH guidelines and GCP including regional regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs.
- Working knowledge of the relationship and regulator obligation of the CRO industry with pharmaceutical biotechnological companies
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of an innovative organization and work with exciting technologies
- Mentorship and training to further develop your skills in the clinical trials industry
- The chance to both lead and be part of an effective, dynamic, friendly, and supportive team
- Flexible location (remote or office based)
- Competitive employment package
If you want to make a real difference in clinical research and are interested in being considered for this role or other great opportunities at Cmed, please apply online directly using the link provided in the job posting of interest.
Please be aware that we do not accept resumes from outside agencies or recruiters unless specifically requested by a Cmed HR or Recruitment Manager. Unsolicited agency or recruiter resumes will not be eligible for referral fees and will be considered candidates Cmed may directly contact for employment application.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈