1 month ago
Job type: Internship
Hiring from: USA Only
This internship opportunity is presented by InternPi, a premium internship placement service provider to college students and new graduates. Before you apply, please note there will be service fees charged to intern candidates upon successful internship placement. Please visit our website at www.InternPi.com for more details.
Below is a remote unpaid internship opportunity from a company within our internship host employer network.
Job Title: Database Developer Internship
Start Time: Flexible
Time Commitment: at least 2 months, minimum 15 hours/week during academic year
It is an artificial intelligence company founded in 2005 with 20+ employees globally. The company has developed a patented AI-enabled platform and provides evolutionary digital solutions to clients in various industries.
Intern can choose to work on one of the following programs:
AI and Blockchain: this program focuses on exploring and applying AI and blockchain-centric innovative technologies to power crowdfunding business solutions development. Positions under this program are meant to assist with the on-going development and refinement of a Collector Coin (CC) system, a crowd-funded hard assets AI-enabled investment platform that enables a tokenization method based on the value of “hard assets,” such as collector cars, as the core of its monetary worth that allows investors of any size to leverage AI-driven financial advising to buy into collector projects and reap rewards proportionate to their investments.
ArchademiaTM Training Platform: this program focuses on exploring and applying innovative technologies (including AR/VR, AI, IoT, 5G, etc.) to create intelligent autonomous AR/VR-enabled training platforms. A goal of this program is to develop low-cost robotics technology that helps create and deliver mixed-reality media in semi real-time to help organizations reinvent their day-to-day services while bridging the gap between the virtual world and reality. This program focuses on developing AR-enabled training platforms that allow groups of students and professors/trainers to leverage low-cost telepresence technology to deliver courses quickly and efficiently across the world when attendees are not co-located.
- Design logical and physical data models for various platforms and related business solutions.
- Assist with schema design, code review and SQL query tuning for all databases as part of the various platforms and related business solutions.
- Develop stored procedures, functions, packages, and views using best practices for various databases.
- Ensure database optimization, integrity, consistency, security, and privacy.
- Provide support, guidance and collaborate with Application Developers to implement database design.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field; or equivalent experience.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL database management systems (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, Neo4j, Hive).
- Experience in writing queries in SQL.
- Database administration experience.
- Database tuning experience, database integration design and implementation, and management of database projects.
- Knowledge and know-how to troubleshoot potential issues, and experience with best practices around database operations.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈