Data Team Lead
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
The data team lead is responsible for owning the current state and future growth of the data team within the operations team at V Shred. Closely working with the V Shred engineering team to continually optimize data structures for existing and new products.
- Ensure data team initiatives are aligned with company OKRs and key results. Providing leadership and vision to the team.
- Manage cross team collaboration between the data team and other internal departments. Owning the data perspective for cross department projects.
- Work closely with engineering leads and solution architects to continuously map data sources, swim lanes, and system connections.
- Drive standardisation throughout the company related to data and reporting.
- Facilitate the partnership with any outside client and/or vendor associated with Data Team Projects.
- Assist with technical writing and requirements for data related project tasks within Jira.
- Act as the primary escalation point for project managers and executives with high priority data requests.
- Preferably 3-5 years of Team Lead experience at a small to mid sized startup that experienced hyper growth.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of data warehouses, REST API’s, SQL, and Operation Data Stores.
- Ability to easily translate data needs between non technical to technical individuals.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈