Dodge Data & Analytics
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
About the role:
Dodge Data & Analytics is searching for a Data Steward who is responsible for reviewing data from Dodge Content as well as other data sources and providing quality assurance analysis on the data, including validating incoming information utilizing web-based tools. The position will utilize multiple validation methods including Internet research, phone, email, SMS, social media, etc. to validate the information.
What you'll do:
- Master Data Management Support
- Review potential matches and discard or accept
- Review/correct survivor or golden record
- identify improvements to matching/dedupe/survivorship rules
- User testing for matching/deduping/survivorship rule changes
- Assist with defining and testing rules for any additional sources
- Extensive web research, including the ability to use multiple map websites, search and obtain information on permits and parcel data, newspaper/website articles.
- Call Architects, Engineers, General Contractors, etc. that are involved in a construction project to validate existing information currently provided to our clients and potentially obtain additional information as required on construction projects & company data.
- Communicate via email to sources to obtain information when required.
- Additional audits of information to be provided on an ad-hoc basis, as well.
- Work with the employee's manager to continue to identify areas of improvement, additional audits, and potential additional systematic measurements to be implemented by Dodge Content.
- Monitor and maintain data quality and take corrective actions when necessary to ensure completeness, accuracy, and on-time delivery of the company & construction project records and company & construction project hierarchies.
- Work closely with business process owners, accountability points in business and operations, and data custodians in IT to ensure that corporate data governance processes are followed for their respective subject-areas and domains.
- Trigger escalations appropriately and seek approvals for non-standard business practices.
What you'll bring:
- Computer proficiency: working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, Familiarity with database concepts & data integrity
- Experience with Master Data Management preferred
- Knowledge of Tableau & Power BI is a plus
- Requires analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material, technical or business or otherwise, from multiple sources
- Positive, professional demeanor
- Self-Starter who is motivated and can still collaborate with others must be able to work independently for the majority of the workday.
- Must be able to communicate via email, Microsoft Teams/Slack, and phone.
- Ability to work well under pressure and work well with others
- Ability to work both on-script and off-script during telephone calls
- Excellent client interaction skills
- Rapport building will be critical in this position to navigate company hierarchies to ensure complete information is obtained and validating DD&A data in the centralized data repository.
Location: Prefer candidates from Hamilton, NJ or Richmond, VA (Position will be remote)
Dodge Data & Analytics is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈