2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Medable's mission is to get effective therapies to patients faster. We provide an end-to-end, cloud-based platform with a flexible suite of tools that allows patients, healthcare providers, clinical research organizations and pharmaceutical sponsors to work together as a team in clinical trials. Our solutions enable more efficient clinical research, more effective healthcare delivery, and more accurate precision and predictive medicine. Our target audiences are patients, providers, principal investigators, and innovators who work in healthcare and life sciences.
Our vision is to accelerate the path to human discovery and medical cures. We are passionate about driving innovation and empowering consumers. We are proactive, collaborative, self-motivated learners, committed, bold and tenacious. We are dedicated to making this world a healthier place.
- Provide clinical input to refine existing machine learning architecture
- Develop and integrate algorithms for data transfers, compliance reports, other analyses that are useful for measuring the performance and/or delivering a successful clinical trial
- Building solutions to address business problems
- Present information in a statistically valid and impactful way using data visualization techniques
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Other duties as assigned
- 0-3 years working in Computer Science or a combination of education and experience (3+ preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science or relevant field
- Experience with R programming language, C++, Python, SQL
- Highly analytical with a strength for analysis, math and statistics
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in data mining
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of machine learning methodologies (preferred)
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈