2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
iSpace is a global services company focused on outsourcing, consulting and staffing. Over the last decade, we have helped numerous corporations and institutions reach their business objectives and IT goals.
iSpace services are centered in three areas - IT Outsourcing, IT Staff Augmentation, and Business Process Outsourcing. Our team of seasoned professionals based in the United States and India focus on providing results, driving innovation and affecting outcomes. Our clients have come to rely on our expertise, our commitment to quality, customer service and our innovative approach to problem solving to help create sustainable value for their customers and shareholders.
Specializing in Healthcare, Entertainment, Automobile and Financial Services, we work with Fortune 1000 companies throughout the United States. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is reflected in the fact that over 90% of our client base have remained with us for over 5 years.
Title: Data Scientist
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 3-to-4-month contract to hire.
This role will be part of the Client's Data Science team and will be responsible for designing, prototyping, deploying and testing machine learning, computer vision based and deep learning models. This role will also support the translation of big data into internal and external dashboards & reports to drive company and partner performance. This role will play an integral part in building the competitive advantage through leveraging data for unique customer and vendor insights.
- Design, implement, test, prototype, and deploy Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Deep learning and AI applications from unstructured and structured data assets
- Research and implement Client statistical, machine learning approaches to address complex business questions in order to advance our approach to data science.
- Implement, maintain and document internal proprietary data science libraries to facilitate efficient and reusable processes.
- Dive into new methods and technologies and embrace the ambiguity of research problem solving.
- Use statistical methodologies and machine learning techniques to build state-of-the-art predictive models to solve business problems.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Engineering or a related field; 5 years of experience with data.
- Proven statistical skills and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses
- A clear passion for learning new business analysis techniques independently and continuously
- Advanced knowledge of Python demonstrated through advanced statistical/ Client algorithms implementation and library development
- Ability to work directly with end users to ensure results meet their needs
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of writing recommendations and interacting with company personnel on complex topics
- Ability to present clear, concise reporting on concurrent projects and issues
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈