4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Multiple locations
MaddCog is a young company looking to quantify mental performance with consumer grade sensors. Our current focus is on helping gamers play at their best. Our small team is remotely based and includes performance scientists and engineers.
We are looking for a data scientist who with experience in working with physiological data, enjoys working in a small team, and has had success applying a variety of analysis techniques to predict small changes in data.
We are looking for an experienced data scientist who:
- Has experience analysing physiological data or similar
- Has experience with predictive modelling including machine learning techniques
- Is capable of working in both R and Python
- Can design accurate and scalable prediction algorithms
- Has a related scientific or data degree
- Is comfortable working independently and owning project outcomes
- Has good written communication skills
- Is capable of guiding other members of the team in data analysis
- Can collaborate with engineering team to bring analytical prototypes to production
- Has at least 4 years experience in a data science role
- Is based in Australia, New Zealand, United States or Canada.
This is a full time contract role.
How We Work
MaddCog is a completely remote company that believes in the importance of deep work to solve challenging problems.
We work largely in an asynchronous manner with no specified work hours to allow flexibility in how you work best. Communication is largely written with a weekly team call, and additional calls as needed.
If you are interested in this role, the process is:
- Submit your resume by March 26.
- Interview with the MaddCog team.
- Complete a short test project.
- Second interview with the MaddCog team.
We will respond to all applicants promptly.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Multiple locations .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈