2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
The mission of the Data Scientist is to support Product, Engineering, and Marketplace Operations teams by building reliable matching and prediction solutions that can help Super Dispatch customers to move more cars faster.
Your key responsibilities include: analyzing and understanding customer data, various activities in the business and industry overall, collaborate with other teams and departments, improve existing recommendation and prediction engines by using your teams' ideas and knowledge.
- You'll build a deep understanding of the overall business of Super Dispatch and the industry
- You'll analyze existing product/customer data to discover insights, trends, and patterns that may be useful for customers and business
- You'll improve existing recommendation or prediction engines by collaborating with other stakeholders (based on the team you'll join)
- You'll build expert systems, and when required, train and improve ML models to deliver reliable solutions
- You'll collaborate with other departments and teams to improve data collection, cleaning, and handling processes
If you consider yourself an eager learner, a conscientious worker, and a thoughtful, kind, supportive human, you might just thrive at Super Dispatch.
To be successful, you will need a combination of problem-solving, technical, and communication skills. We expect you are:
- Proactive - you act without being told what to do. You bring new ideas to the company.
- Flexible / Adaptable - you adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. You cope effectively with complexity and change.
- Move fast - you execute quickly and get things done.
- Growth driven - you seek growth in learning, efficiency, and celebrate wins.
- Customer focus - you are truth-seeking individuals who can empathize with customers. You patiently listen and take feedback to solve problems for customers.
- Communication - You can comfortably communicate in English (speaking and writing). You are able to share knowledge and experience with team members via documentation.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have at least 2 years of experience with data analysis
- You have experience with building and improving Machine Learning models
- You know a variety of machine learning techniques (linear models, decision trees, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- You have knowledge and hands-on experience with Python and SQL
- You have hands-on experience with data querying, transformation and are able to work with various data sources (CSV, RDBMS)
- You have knowledge of linear algebra, statistics and probability theory
- You have hands-on experience with data analysis and visualization tools (Jupyter Notebook, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, etc.)
- You have a hands-on experience building on cloud platforms like GCP / AWS
Please note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈