3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
SmartFinancial.com is a leading insurance comparison marketplace working on building tools to make the insurance shopping process better, simpler, and more effective.
We are looking for a highly driven and analytical Product Analyst to drive smarter product decisions to help drive paid customer acquisition part of our business. Reporting directly to the COO and our Head of Data, you will have responsibility for identifying trends and opportunities that will lead to better consumer experience and monetization. In this pivotal role, you'll build out robust dashboards, BI reports, and processes to help optimize critical business operations.
- Build BI reports to track key metrics on user engagement and conversions to help optimize our marketing and distribution channels.
- Catch technical bugs using data, and highlight product inefficiencies
- Create new KPIs and add new metrics for our reporting tool to empower the team to be self-sufficient in their data reporting
- Take a proactive and self-starter approach to digging into the data to find opportunities for marketing, sales, and product teams.
- Collaborate with other team members to establish cross-departmental opportunities
- Work with the UX team to enhance our consumer experience across all products.
- Support Senior Leadership team by catching material changes in our KPIs, digging into the cause, and providing thorough reports on what is driving those changes
- 3+ years professional (or comparable) analyst experience
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Experience with BI platforms, e.g. Periscope Data, Chartio, Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, etc
- A passion for problem-solving with strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to communicate complex information to non-technical audiences
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Insurance/D2C experience is a plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈