1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Cypress.io is revolutionary open source testing software for web applications, used and loved by tens of thousands of developers and QA engineers across the globe. We believe testing needs a lot of love, and we are here to foster a tool, a service, and a community that can teach and benefit everyone. Cypress recently completed our Series A financing, led by Bessemer Venture Partners, to power our next phase of rapid growth.
As a Data Scientist at Cypress, you will be part of a high-impact team focused on using statistical methods and machine learning models to analyze data and generate insights. The results of your work will impact the decisions of other teams within Cypress, including Product, Growth, and Operations.
- Design and build pipelines that collect, preprocess, and deliver data
- Create dashboards and tools to bring clarity and unlock faster decision-making
- Provide data expertise on design, and measurement of experiments
- Educate peers on data science methods and best practices
- Collaborate with the Cypress design and engineering teams on ML-adjacent components, such as visualization and data processing
- Design and conduct exploratory data research projects that drive our product roadmap and business strategy
- Conduct quantitative research and statistical modeling to improve the user experience for both the Cypress Dashboard and internal tools
- Build production-ready, ML-powered software with fast and efficient algorithms
- Research and remain up to date on emerging machine learning methods, algorithms, tools, and use cases, and seek to apply them
- Degree in an analytical field of study (advanced degree a plus) and/or relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Python and SQL and experience with software development tools, like Git
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks (e.g. Scikit-Learn, Keras, Tensorflow) and data processing tools (e.g., Scipy, Numpy, Pandas)
- Ability to explain the value of different analytic methods and the output of data analyses, to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Deep understanding of SaaS company metrics, particularly in the context of product-led growth
- Desire to take ownership of problems and work cross-functionally to build solutions
Nice to Haves
- Full-stack development experience for end-to-end machine learning solutions
- Experience with Redshift, SageMaker, Dash, and Docker
- Experience with data modeling and feature store tools
Cypress is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈