1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Tinybeans is a publicly-traded tech company that is in active growth mode, continuing to invest in fulfilling our mission-- to connect parents and their families with the most trusted tools on the planet to help them thrive. We feel fortunate to be welcoming more users to our platforms than ever before and playing an even more important role in parents’ lives.
With a platform reach of over 20 million users and a 5-star App Store rating, Tinybeans is on a mission to help families create real connections with each other and with tailored resources to help them thrive.
Your Part in Our Mission:
Applying insights and information gleaned from data is key to fostering those connections and building that tailored experience. As a Data Scientist at Tinybeans, you will be responsible for mining, interpreting, and harnessing data to ensure that the Tinybeans experience is unique and personalized for each user and their family. You will work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to infuse our platform with your statistical expertise, uncovering insights and opportunities along the way.
How You Can Make an Impact:
- Build and optimize classifiers, recommender systems, and predictive models using statistical and machine learning methods.
- Understand and utilize our current data platform to produce experiments and repeatable analysis, and present those findings to stakeholders across the company
- Work with engineers to produce and deploy models and systems for our rapidly growing user base.
- Keep our users and their families’ data privacy sacrosanct.
- Analyze trends and patterns in our datasets, and propose solutions for their utilization.
- Champion and embody the Tinybeans culture, mission, and values
What You Bring to the Table:
- 3+ years in data science for consumer applications
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistical analysis, mathematics, and data mining
- Experience with SQL, business intelligence tooling, data warehousing, and mathematical programming in a language environment such as Python, R, Julia, Java, etc.
What We Provide You With:
- Competitive compensation + yearly stock options
- Health, dental, vision, and 401K
- Generous time off policy + 10 holidays
- Work from home flexibility
- Welcome you to be part of a publicly-traded company with global reach
- A playful team that supports one another like family
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈