2 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Colombia
- Work on a problem that matters and empower merchants across the region.
- Build a lasting company from the very beginning, helping define every aspect of it.
- Massive market opportunity ahead of us; we are growing faster than pretty much any other fintech lender was at our stage.
- Work alongside a great and diverse team that cares about what we are doing and how we are doing it.
- Generous compensation, including equity, 100% health insurance (and 50% for dependents), unlimited time-off and working remotely.
- Collect, prepare and explore data to identify patterns and behaviors that can translate into efficient credit strategies, fraud reduction, and customer engagement.
- Recurrently develop existing models to make them more robust and efficient in prediction and targeting.
- Constantly monitor model performance metrics to track model performance against our established standards.
- Partner with teams on the business side to understand what managers / clients / prospects are saying and how you can illuminate new ways of modeling.
- Search and test for new data sources to boost model performance.
- Timely communicate data insights to the Data team and other stakeholders, and provide guidance on how to leverage analytic insights into actionable strategies.
- Carry our Research and Development to build new capacities for data analytics at ADDI.
- You have 3+ years of full time technical work experience as a data scientist.
- Great Communication abilities with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Willingness to work with a distributed team.
- Solid understanding of statistics and machine learning techniques.
- Experience with data analysis and modelling with modern Python libraries- Proficiency in SQL.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Colombia.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈