Mercury Data Science
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Our focus is to help high growth companies leverage AI to solve today’s hardest challenges. We are driven to make the world a better place by providing consulting services and building applications to improve care, enhance discoveries, and enable data-driven decisions.
Our team is composed of creative and results-focused individuals who excel at solving real-world problems. Our diverse backgrounds bring technology and expertise from various disciplines including neuroscience, physics, engineering, computational biology, genomics, mathematics, and computer science.
Our culture is vibrant, connected, rooted in our core values statement that: Our work matters. Our clients are partners. Our work is our reputation. We own our choices. We are always learning. We support and challenge each other.
This role is ideal for a results-focused individual who excels at solving problems at the cutting edge of data science with strong technical abilities to take on challenges in data mining, machine learning, data extraction/analysis, and algorithm development in various life science, pharma, and tech industries. Background in bioinformatics, neuroscience, drug development, human behavior, electronic medical records systems, signal processing or video analytics is a plus.
- Balance accuracy and efficiency to architect customized data science solutions that answer client business goals in a timely manner
- Create presentations to communicate data insights and findings with external technical and non-technical audiences
- Develop AI strategy to advance our client’s mission
- Proactively research and share new machine learning techniques
- Manage all aspects of data access and data cleaning/standardization in order to prepare raw data for feature creation
- Function as part of a development team
- Independent thinker capable of analyzing requirements, extracting data for analysis, and developing algorithms and tools
- Comfortable working independently and collaborating within a team
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Experience in Python or similar
- Passion for solving sophisticated data engineering and modeling tasks
- SQL ability and knowledge of relational databases, and schema normalization techniques
- Background in bioinformatics, neuroscience, human behavior, electronic medical records systems, signal processing or video analytics
- Ability to design and implement efficient algorithms
- Experience with high-performance cloud computing
- Expertise with UNIX (Linux) and Spark
- Familiarity with deep learning neural networks in frameworks such as Tensorflow or PyTorch
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈