1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: India
Sybill is an early-stage, venture-backed, enterprise AI startup, with the aim of building an emotionally aware co-pilot to the speaker. Created to address the missing non-verbal cues in founder's Zoom meetings and backed by industry rockstars, our team is composed of Stanford and IIT grads, who have experience working in companies such as Google, Confluent, and the like. We're developing the next-generation real-time conversational intelligence platform, working at the cutting edge of remote meetings, and human-centered AI.
Unlike most enterprise AI companies, we are working on real-time machine learning - where every insight and suggestion needs to be accurate and have sub-second latency. Our product leverages distributed online learning algorithms on concurrent, high-fidelity meeting streams and analyzes them in the context of the meeting. As one of the first AI engineers at Sybill, you will design models on video, audio and textual data to drive our real-time insights engine. You will be collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, data scientists, and product designers to create a product that users love working with. If you are the kind of creative and analytical person who takes pride in their work while thriving in a collaborative, fast-paced, and self-supervised environment, come join us!
We like driven, open-minded people with a desire to create AI systems to improve human lives. In order to thrive at Sybill as a data scientist, you should have:
- Design and implement high accuracy, low latency machine learning models on video, audio and textual data to derive specific insights from real-time meeting streams
- Write clean, functional code across the data science and AI infrastructure
- Have ownership of the end-to-end process of problem solving using a scientific approach: understanding the problem, leveraging existing research and creatively designing solutions, experimenting with competing approaches on our data, and implementing the best solution under the given constraints
- Be a technical leader by helping other specialists make architectural design decisions while evangelizing engineering best practices
We like driven, open-minded people with a desire to create AI systems to enhance human lives. In order to thrive at Sybill as a data scientist, you should have:
- 2+ years of experience as a data scientist, machine learning engineer, ML research engineer, NLP engineer or in a related role
- In-depth understanding of and experience with the following natural language processing concepts: word and sentence embeddings, text classification, topic modeling, dependency parsing, etc.
- Experience dealing with semi-structured, multi-modal data and deriving insights from it
- Ability to think analytically about data-driven problems and reason among various solutions
- Proficiency in data science and machine learning using Python (NumPy, Pandas, scikit-learn, re, Matplotlib, NLTK, spacy, one of either PyTorch or TensorFlow)
- Proficiency in data structures and algorithms, time and space complexity analysis, object-oriented programming using Python
- BS in Math, Statistics, Computer Science or a related field
Sybill is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: India.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈