2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Colombia
Software developer with strong academic background, problem solving skills and industrial experience. Interested in Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.
- Make major contribution to the implementation of our real time big data initiative.
- Build and automate productized data processing pipelines in AWS big data platform.
- Help improve our development process and standards through mentoring and leading-by-example.
- Help define and implement data ingestion contracts.
- Create data environment to support our data analytics, reporting and data science teams.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth understanding of modern big data technology, including Hadoop and Spark.
- Knowledge of real time data streaming and aggregation architectural patterns and practice
- Proficient in programming languages such as Python, Scala and Java
- Familiarity with SQL as well as SQL databases
- Data modeling and machine learning skill is a plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Colombia.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈