4 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Who We Are:
Lirio, the world leader in behavior change AI, unites behavioral science and artificial intelligence to deliver hyper-personalized communications that drive actions to better health. The company’s cloud-based solution leverages large volumes of patient health information combined with third-party data to compute unique behavioral models that learn to effectively engage people over time by understanding what activates them.
Who You Are:
You’re passionate about transforming people’s health through technology. You’re looking to be part of a dynamic organization that moves quickly, where you can learn and grow, and work alongside colleagues to develop and improve our solutions. You have a growth mindset who seeks progress over perfection.
What You'll Be Doing:
The Data Scientist will be responsible for developing and implementing approaches to data analysis across Lirio’s Behavior Change AI Platform as well as being a technical contributor to the machine learning software infrastructure. This role will involve working closely with behavioral scientists, computer scientists, machine learning engineers and data engineers to architect methods and systems for obtaining insights into the efficacy of Lirio behavior change programs, platform operations and machine learning workflows. Tasking for this position will include data science research, exploratory data analysis, machine learning software design and development, user interface and visual analytics design and development, and regular contributions to strategic and tactical discussions about the Lirio Platform and its research and engineering roadmaps. Additionally, this role will embrace Lirio’s culture of cross-team collaboration and work closely with Lirio leadership in shaping our data science strategy. The role requires a forward-thinker who is curious about technology and will help Lirio adapt and evolve as technology and customer needs constantly change.
Analytics Design and Development (40%)
- Develop and implement analytic insights into the engagement efficacy of the behavioral science libraries and the Lirio AI Behavior Change Platform.
- Design and implement visualizations that capture the Lirio Platform’s engagement performance for Lirio customers.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and analysis of Randomized Control Trials (RCTs) for evaluation of engagement performance.
- Lead efforts to develop the Lirio Insights Engine, a framework for exploratory analysis of Lirio Behavior Change data, including applications and visual analytics.
- Contribute to the Lirio customer reports and marketing materials using developed analytic approaches.
Behavioral Reinforcement Learning (RL) Design and Development (40%)
- Design and implement visualizations that give insight into the operation of Lirio’s RL Agent.
- Build (visual) analytics around experimental results that measure and compare the performance of two competing approaches in Lirio’s RL workflow.
- Contribute to the design, implementation, and test of software components that comprise Lirio’s RL Agent and its supporting software.
- Contributes to technical discussions and plans to improve the company’s overall software quality, cadence and delivery lifecycle through automation and CI/CD pipelines using DevSecOps methodologies.
Applied Data Analytics Research (20%)
- Research approaches to instrumentation/analysis/visualization of the operation and learning progression of reinforcement learning systems.
- Research approaches to analysis and visualization of health care engagement data, relating demographics and behavioral science factors to client/program outcomes.
- Contribute to Lirio research roadmaps.
- Master’s degree (Ph.D. preferred) in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience developing software, competency with python preferred.
- 3+ years of experience developing visual analytics for insight into complex data.
- Experience developing with data science and machine-learning software tools, such as pandas, Tensorflow, R, or PyTorch.
- Experience with application development frameworks such as Angular, Flask, Ruby.
- Experience with database technologies, data warehousing, and hands-on experience writing SQL queries.
- Experience using build tools with continuous integration or continuous delivery.
- Strong understanding of the agile software development process.
- Experience with cloud service technologies, specifically AWS.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈