1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
- Develop a deep understanding of a particular problem space that’s relevant to the business and propose solutions to improve it
- Conduct statistical analysis to extract insights from the data and communicate findings
- Guide product and strategic decisions with experimentation and in-depth analyses
- Build models that help optimize business decisions
- Develop solutions that make data insights accessible to all
- MS or PhD in Economics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or other quantitative fields
- 4+ years of industry experience as a Data Scientist
- Proficient in SQL and a programming language such as Python
- Hands-on experience with data pipelines and visualization tools
- Deep and practical understanding of probability and statistics, including causal inference
- Solid understanding of Machine Learning algorithms - practical experience building ML models preferred
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a general audience
- Great product intuition and ability to generate hypotheses alone
- Capable of turning insights into actionable product ideas
- Strong communication skills with a consistent record of collaborating across a wide variety of teams and disciplines in a dynamic environment
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈