2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Here at Mavenoid, we are building a virtual product experience that helps customers configure, use, and troubleshoot their products. With some of the world’s most iconic brands as clients and $10 million in funding, we're reinventing technical support. Our goal is to help customers repair more and replace less, get more out of their products, and never wait on hold again. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir and Google, Mavenoid has quickly established itself as the leader in tech-support automation. We are located in Stockholm but doesn't mean you have to be - this is a remote-friendly workplace.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and other engineers to conceptualize, build and test new product features.
- Apply the right tools for the job and solve business problems with real-world challenges.
- Process customer data to understand and predict end-user needs and prioritization.
- Work closely with sales and deployments to provide insights, reports, and novel solutions.
- Automate analysis interfaces to predict and ensure deployment success.
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Fluency in Python and a deep-learning framework such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Competent with modern natural-language processing, visualization, and exploratory data analysis
- You love working on hard and valuable problems, no matter how challenging
- You can solve a wide breadth of problems in more direct or elegant ways than most.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈